Parkol Marine Engineering at Whitby recently launched a new scalloper for Islay Crab Exports on the Isle of Islay.
Named Atlantic Dawn, it is the first vessel to be completed at Parkol's yard in Middlesbrough.
The 20.5-metre Atlantic Dawn has a fishroom with capacity for up to 600 38-kilogram bags and an ice locker with three-tonne capacity.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Havyard delivers two double-ender Ro-Paxes to Fjord1
- VESSEL REVIEW | SPEIS II – Aister delivers aluminium fireboat to Alicante Firefighting department
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building