|Asian Work Boat 2013 - Events Schedule|
The events schedule for Asian Work Boat 2013 has finalised.
Please use the links below to download the latest information.
Tuesday, 26 February 2013 – Full Day – Singapore as an LNG Bunkering Hub for Work Boats
Tuesday, 26 February 2013 – 2pm to 6pm – YoungShip on Introduction to Offshore
Tuesday, 26 February 2013 – 1.30pm to 5.30pm – Asian Maritime Heritage Forum 2013 , The Future of Singapore's Maritime Past
Wednesday, 27 February 2013 – Full Day – Improving Ferry Safety & Profitability in S.E. Asia
Wednesday, 27 February 2013 – Full Day – Baird Maritime – GlobalMET Forum, Work Boats: Training and Certification
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...