Navios Maritime Containers recently took delivery of Navios Miami, a 2009-built, 4,563TEU containership.
The vessel was acquired for a price of US$13.9 million.
Navios Miami has an LOA of 262.06 metres and a width of 32.25 metres.
Last modified onWednesday, 10 October 2018 12:03
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Havyard delivers two double-ender Ro-Paxes to Fjord1
- VESSEL REVIEW | SPEIS II – Aister delivers aluminium fireboat to Alicante Firefighting department
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building