UK-based shipowner Anglo Investments recently acquired a 2011-built post-Panamax bulk carrier from Tsuneishi Group subsidiary Kambara Kisen.
Ten Jin Maru, now operating under the name Anglo Marimar, is the fifth vessel to join the Anglo Investments fleet.
The 98,000DWT vessel measures 239.99 by 38.04 metres.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Havyard delivers two double-ender Ro-Paxes to Fjord1
- VESSEL REVIEW | SPEIS II – Aister delivers aluminium fireboat to Alicante Firefighting department
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building