Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard launched a new 48,500DWT bulk carrier on Friday, October 12.
The vessel, which has been named Top Elegance, is the fourth 48,500DWT ship in a series built by Zhenjiang.
Top Elegance will be operated by Topsheen Shipping upon delivery.
- FEATURE | US naval research ship visits Taiwan – a hint of things to come?
- CSSC Chengxi delivers first of 10 bulkers for Bank of Communications
- Huangpu Wenchong awarded research ship contract
- FEATURE | Should nuclear-powered submarines be part of Australia’s future?
- Ouyang Offshore takes delivery of wind turbine installation vessel
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Havyard delivers two double-ender Ro-Paxes to Fjord1
- VESSEL REVIEW | SPEIS II – Aister delivers aluminium fireboat to Alicante Firefighting department
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building