Golden-Agri Stena, a joint venture between Stena Bulk and Golden Agri-Resources formed in 2012, has started a new joint venture, GSB Tankers, together with Bay Crest Management.
GSB Tankers is set up to undertake the operation and commercial management of chemical tankers.
GSB Tankers will commence operation on January 1, 2019, out of the existing premises of Golden-Agri Stena.
Apart from its headquarters in Singapore, GSB Tankers will have offices in both Dubai and Japan.
At first, the joint venture will manage 18 chemical tankers with the aim of managing 30 chemical tankers within the next two years.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Havyard delivers two double-ender Ro-Paxes to Fjord1
- VESSEL REVIEW | SPEIS II – Aister delivers aluminium fireboat to Alicante Firefighting department
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building