Shearwater GeoServices has been awarded 3D surveys in the Mediterranean and South East Asia, adding seven vessel months to the current backlog.
The surveys will be starting in the first half of the fourth quarter of 2018. The Mediterranean survey will take approximately two months and the South East Asia survey will last five months.
The survey in the Mediterranean area covers approximately 1,300 square kilometres and will utilise Polar Empress. The contract in South East Asia covers two survey areas, totaling over 8,000 square kilometres, and will be conducted by Polar Duchess (pictured).
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Havyard delivers two double-ender Ro-Paxes to Fjord1
- VESSEL REVIEW | SPEIS II – Aister delivers aluminium fireboat to Alicante Firefighting department
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building