Vympel Shipbuilding launched a border patrol boat under Project 1496M1 at its facilities in Rybinsk on Thursday, October 11.
This is the second in a series of five boats that Vympel is building for the Border Service of Russia’s Federal Security Service.
The new Project 1496M1 boat will undergo acceptance tests in the Black Sea.
Novatek and Fluxys to build LNG terminal in Rostock
in Port World
- FEATURE | The end of Scandinavian non-alignment
- Huntington Ingalls Industries starts fabrication of amphibious assault ship Bougainville
- Royal Navy launches River-class OPV Tamar
- Russia’s third Project 22800 small missile ship to be floated out
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Havyard delivers two double-ender Ro-Paxes to Fjord1
- VESSEL REVIEW | SPEIS II – Aister delivers aluminium fireboat to Alicante Firefighting department
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building