Canadian cruise operator One Ocean Expeditions is set to introduce into service the 124.8- by 18-metre RCGS Resolute.
Built in 1991 and previously operated by Hapag-Lloyd Cruises as Hanseatic, the vessel has departed Hamburg and is on its way to Sydney, Nova Scotia, where it is to be recommissioned under its new name on October 16.
RCGS Resolute has accommodations for 146 guests.
- EDITORIAL | Wind farm boom is unlikely to last
- Ørsted and Naikun not to proceed with joint development of Haida offshore wind project
- Van Oord awarded West White Rose Project contract
- ABCO Industries to build 12m landing craft for Royal Canadian Navy
- Algoma cancels newbuild contracts with Croatian shipyard