Royal Caribbean Cruises has contracted German shipbuilder Meyer Werft to construct two new vessels for Monaco-based Silversea Cruises.
These will be the first ships of the Evolution class, a new class of ultra-luxury vessels in the Silversea fleet.
The delivery of the first vessel is expected in 2022.
Rauma to build LNG-fueled Ro-Pax for Tallinn-Helsinki route
in Ro-Pax World
- US Navy divers recover oil from sunken WWII cruiser Prinz Eugen
Novatek and Fluxys to build LNG terminal in Rostock
in Port World
- Ukrainian port authority initiates bidding process for new dredger
Fincantieri to build cruise ship quartet for MSC
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Havyard delivers two double-ender Ro-Paxes to Fjord1
- VESSEL REVIEW | SPEIS II – Aister delivers aluminium fireboat to Alicante Firefighting department
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building