Norway’s Havyard Ship Technology recently delivered two newbuild double-ended Ro-Pax vessels in a series to local operator Fjord1.
Austrått was delivered on October 11 while sister vessel Vestrått (pictured) was delivered just one week later on October 18.
The Multi Maritime-designed vessels each have an LOA of 66.4 metres, a width of 14.2 metres, a moulded depth of 5.55 metres, a draught of 3.8 metres, seating for 250 passengers, and deck space for 50 vehicles.
- Damen hopper dredger joins Rosmorport fleet
- Eidesvik secures new contract and two extensions
Metal Shark completes new passenger ferry for New Orleans
- Smit Lamnalco takes delivery of final two Damen ASD tugs in four-vessel order
- Balenciaga Shipyard delivers salmon processing ship for Norwegian operator
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials