Azerbaijan’s Baku International Sea Trade Port recently took delivery of two new tugs manufactured by Turkish company Loyd Shipyard.
Alat and SilkWay will be utilised for rescue operations and firefighting in addition to their primary role of ship handling.
Alat and SilkWay have bollard pulls of 50 tonnes and 74 tonnes, respectively. These are the newest two out of seven tugs in the Baku port’s 12-vessel fleet.
- Damen hopper dredger joins Rosmorport fleet
Metal Shark completes new passenger ferry for New Orleans
- Smit Lamnalco takes delivery of final two Damen ASD tugs in four-vessel order
Kerala launches high-speed ferry service
New double-ended Ro-Pax for Jiangsu province
in Ro-Pax World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials